Song: Drops Of Jupiter
Group: Train
My younger sister arrived very early this morning (3 am) after a 21 hour drive.
She rested most of the day...
but earlier today...
I took her to a late lunch at Maggie's.
Yesterday...
I had gone to Maggie's for lunch as I waited for my sister to arrive...
and I had ordered a taco salad and a BLT.
They were so delicious...
I just ordered the same thing today at Maggie's.
My sister ordered a taco salad as well.
The taco meat was just so nicely spiced...
and I had put sour cream and salsa on mine as the dressing.
The BLT had a good amount of smoked bacon.
Both were just so delicious.
I am thinking of taking my sister to Don Juan's Cocina sometime while she is here as well.
I want her to try their 6 taco combo plate (she and I will share).
Other places I will take her are...
the Yellow Mountain Tea House...
Peak View...
A good Sushi place...
and perhaps other places...
but...
it depends on her schedule.
She is expecting a call from her realtor.
My sister wants to view some properties for sale around the area.
Although the sunset wasn't spectacular...
we still went out onto the third deck to take some photos.
A view out one of the rear loft windows.
Bandi lying on the bed my sister is using in the loft.
---------------
I will be posting every so often...
as my sister and I visit various places.










It is really restful there after a long drive, the loft is like paradise
ReplyDeleteMary was happily snoring away. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad your sister could visit. Would be nice to have her closer by.
ReplyDeleteIt is too bad she missed a golden opportunity. That one property was perfect for her.
ReplyDelete