Friday, October 11, 2024

II - The Broadmoor 7 Falls - At the Top

 


Song:  Comfortably Numb (Live 1994 Pulse Concert)

Group:  Pink Floyd


This is of the pond which formed next to the restaurant...

and which held numerous rainbow trout.






The restaurant is to the right...
and the rocking chair sitting area is farther forwards and to the left.





I sat here for a while...
until my guest began her climb.




I then found a rocking chair with my name on it...
and sat with a contented heart.


My guest began her ascent...
taking pictures all the way.

All the photos from this park were her photos.

I was simply amazed...
her iPhone 14 Pro Max's camera is superior to my bridge camera...
and so...
I just used her photos.



Bandi and I will go back to this park in the late spring
so we may see the falls in their full splendor.












My guest said the beauty from atop the falls was even more beautiful 
than she could capture with her camera.





There are a multitude of trails to take once atop the falls...
but that is for another time.

Next time...
perhaps...
I will climb atop the falls...
and continue on to Inspiration Point...
an hour away up the trail.





My guest just walked a little ways up the trail...
and then turned back to go down the falls to meet up with me.








Yes...
that is me rocking away.



And so...
with a last few pictures...
we started our walk back.

In the last article of this series...
there will be many more photos of this great park.



No comments:

Post a Comment

III - The Broadmoor 7 Falls - Our Walk Back

  Song:  Goodbye Blue Sky Group:  Pink Floyd This is the outside portion of the restaurant at the base of the falls. This is the pond with r...