Sunday, October 4, 2026

II - Descent Of Pikes Peak

 


Song:  World Of Dreams

Group:  Future World Music

We had a great time atop Pikes Peak...
but as we had seen all there was to see...
it was time to go back home.




















We would shortly be at the reservoir in the distance.


There was a meadowlands pull off...
so we took some photos from there.


We then stopped at the reservoir.







This was another beautiful shot of Pikes Peak as we continued our descent.




We were nearing home here.




The rest of the photos were from our neighborhood.





Almost home here.


We arrived home...
and I took Bandi out to use the bathroom...
and I then fed her.

As always...
she was just so glad to see us.



The Aspens at home are almost in full color.

They seem to light up the mountains.

------------------


My wife said she had seen my doppelgänger at a gift shop 
on our descent of Pikes Peak :)

--------------

After arriving home...
we rested a bit...
and then my wife made a simple supper...
as we were both so tired.



I love pan grilled garlic trout.


This chocolate is just so unique and delicious.

At first you bite into the dark chocolate (non bitter)...
and after a few seconds...
you can taste the wonderful contrast of the salt to the chocolate...
and only after about thirty seconds...
the slight but wonderful heat of the jalapeños comes into play.

I have never had such a mixture of tastes before...
but I really liked it.















No comments:

Post a Comment

II - Descent Of Pikes Peak

  Song:  World Of Dreams Group:  Future World Music We had a great time atop Pikes Peak... but as we had seen all there was to see... it was...