Song: Five O'clock World
Group: The Vogues
Last night...
my wife had made a 2 lb roast...
and then made beef tataki with it
(recipe earlier in blog).
She then made me a beef tataki salad...
and I liked it so much...
I again ate it again this morning.
This Green Shishito dressing went perfectly with it.
I also had hummus, sourdough bread (dipped in the hummus)...
and some baked purple and yellow yams.
As I have been eating a lot of various salads lately...
I have been eating two times a day instead of one.
Although...
I am thinking of just eating a little more for one meal...
just once a day once again.
I feel best eating at about 3 PM...
and not having any other food before or after.
I have only been eating twice lately because I am not used
to having salads as the main meal
(although with some sort of protein).
-------
The rest of the day consisted of my wife unpacking some more...
arranging the kitchen to her liking...
restocking the pantry in an order to her liking...
and then she and I brought up some deliveries to the loft...
where she put together a night stand...
and I had helped her put together an L shaped computer desk...
and a 9 cubicle wall storage unit...
and then she put together a computer desk chair.
-------------------
Then...
this early evening...
my wife grilled some salmon...
whereupon I had a salmon sandwich...
and she made herself a salmon super salad...
with Natto on the side.
My wife also sliced up some avocados for me to eat on the side...
and she used the above ingredients to flavor the avocado slices.
I put on some Yuzu Ponzu on my salmon sandwich.
My wife loves her veggies.
There were an incredible number of different fungi...
and different types of veggies...
along with salmon...
in her salad.
She had earlier stir fried Shitake and King Oyster mushrooms...
along with different colored bell peppers...
soy beans...
carrots...
and onions...
and then put some in her salad.
She ate her salad with green shishito dressing.
There are just so many very healthful and delicious Japanese dressings
that are completely unknown to the vast majority of Americans.
Her final salad mixture.
There were so many various veggies...
and some nuts...
that I had lost count.
But she usually adds either fish or tofu as her main protein source in her salads.
And...
she so often eats a package of Natto with her salads.
-------------
I am unsure of what I shall do tomorrow...
but I will do some little project.
We still have much furniture shopping to do as well...
but it will come in time...
perhaps in a few weeks.










No comments:
Post a Comment