Song: Moonflower
Artist: Michael Hoppe
Today...
my wife made...
Shrimp and Scallop Fettuccini Alfredo.
It was just like having the same dish in a fancy Italian restaurant.
It was so rich and creamy...
and just so filling.
She had just made it using a basic white sauce recipe by...
butter sautéing freshly sliced garlic cloves...
and then adding and simmering fresh white whipping cream...
along with shredded Parmesan cheese...
and then adding in lightly seared giant scallops and shrimp...
and finally adding in fettuccini.
After it was finished simmering...
she added freshly cracked black pepper...
and more shredded Parmesan cheese...
and then some fresh parsley on top after it was plated.
My wife made an accompanying shrimp, daikon sprouts, and avocado salad...
which I then put on some Yuzu and Hosho dressing.
It was so good.
This is a relatively quick and easy Italian dish
which will satisfy even the most discriminating taste.
---------
I am still waiting for better days to take some photos with my new camera.
We will have rain and overcast skies for the next two days.
If everything works out well with the weather...
my wife and I will go to the top of Pikes Peak in three days.
I will use my camera up there...
and, hopefully, post some beautiful photos here.




No comments:
Post a Comment