Song: I'll Never Fall In Love Again
Artist: Tom Jones
I was looking at YouTube in bed when this song had come up on my feed.
Tom Jones is one of the greatest vocalists of all time.
I remember my mother used to love watching his show in the mid 60s...
and I used to watch it with her.
I think this is one of his greatest songs.
And so...
just about when I started listening to his song...
I noticed the sun was beginning to set.
And so...
I changed into my cycling gear, grabbed Bandi...
and we headed out to view the sunset from atop our mountain.
On the way there...up atop the mountain as the sun set...
and all the way back...
I kept singing this song
(okay...attempting to...and on many portions...I had to take it down an octave).
He has this fantastic resonance to his voice...
and his lower range...
I can halfway emulate...
and so...
I turned my mountain sunset trike ride into a singing lesson.
And...
this was only possible...
because for most of the route...
it is mostly just forest.
So...
my lack of vocal ability wouldn't bother anyone :)
On many of the uphill stretches...
I had to hold off on my singing...
as I was getting too out of breath...
but...
as soon as the ground evened out...
and especially on the downhill stretches...
I could belt out my best Tom Jones rendition :)
I was near the top when the sun was just near the horizon.
Singing to a beautiful sunset is so inspiring for me...
however...
had anyone been able to hear me...
I would have just been considered obnoxious :)
The clouds above me were a soft pastel pink just as I was leaving for home.
Bandi and I on our way back.
We arrived at home...
whereupon Bandi went to her water container...
and then just lay on the floor in our bedroom.
Bandi is going to sleep so well tonight.
For me...
it is going to be a hot shower...
and then just looking at YouTube videos...
and perhaps watching more Korean Dramas until I get sleepy.


















No comments:
Post a Comment