Monday, August 24, 2026

The Rings Reunited


Song:  To Zanarkand

From:  FFX

My wife arrived at around 5 PM today...
to the home where the rest of our lives shall be spent.

As she had been driving for two days...
she was tired and hungry.

We decided to go to 'Rascally Rabbit' in Cripple Creek for something to eat...
as she felt like eating a large salad.

Even though it has been a while since we had last seen each other...
upon her arrival...
it seemed that hardly any time had passed.

We easily fit right into the flow of things as if no time had passed.


The rings united once again.


We have much to do over the next few weeks...
as tomorrow she will be contacting the movers for delivery here...
and then we have a lot of shopping to do.


I had gotten a hot Italian sandwich...


...and a BBQ Pork sandwich.


There was a lot of meat in the BBQ sandwich.



My wife had gotten a arugula salad...


...and a hummus plate.

She will be going to bed early...
but as my younger sister is just a couple of hours drive away...
and I will leave to pick her up at the Colorado Springs Airport soon
(car rental place...she drove here)...
I will be staying up for a while longer.

--------------

My wife still has more planning to do on our upcoming Japan trip...
and so...
we will be doing the rest of the planning together.

My passport is scheduled to arrive in a couple of days...
so...
everything is falling easily into place.

-------------

I am sure my wife and younger sister will want to take it easy tomorrow...
so we will just take it easy...
at least for a day or two.

In a few days...
we will try a new restaurant in Colorado Springs.

I must soon prepare to leave to pick up my younger sister...
so...
I will just cut this article short.

But...
it will be good to get on with things during the homestretch of our lives.

The best is yet to come.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rings Reunited

Song:  To Zanarkand From:  FFX My wife arrived at around 5 PM today... to the home where the rest of our lives shall be spent. As she had be...