Song: Take Me Home
Artist: Phil Collins
For Today's Project...
I gathered together 13 large garbage bags of things from my moving boxes
I know I won't need here (I hate clutter)...
as well as some packaging from some deliveries I unpacked today...
and an old printer which stopped synching with my computer
(I cannot stand things upon which I cannot depend)...
and a couple of other items that were just cluttering up my room.
I threw away the trash bags into our community garbage collection point
at the community center...
and I threw away the printer at the Cripple Creek trash transfer station.
As I had done a bit more today than I had planned...
I treated myself to some tacos at The District.
I, again...
just sat at the bar as the tables were full.
This time I tried the steak fajita tacos.
They are tied for first with the BBQ brisket tacos.
These were so good.
Their Southwestern sauce and the grilled peppers really add so much flavor to these tacos.
On the way home...
I stopped in at the Cripple Creek market.
I saw these tacos which you make at home.
I am looking forward to eating them in a couple of days.
--------------
I have many...many projects lined up to do...
but as with everything in my life...
I just take it a little at a time...
all on Toller time.






Life is full of opportunities when you acknowledge your achievements with a small reward. You look forward to getting things done and start making lists of what else needs to be done
ReplyDeleteYes, being pulled forward in life by hope, anticipation, love and or fulfillment, is far more preferable than being pushed by anything.
DeleteThe fajitas tacos looks great!
ReplyDeleteThese are so good...whenever I crave American style tacos. However, the meat filled Mexican street style tacos are something that can only be filled by street style tacos. But, I am fortunate that I can fairly easily satisfy either craving.
Delete